We manufacture millions of plastic parts for daily use in surgical, medical and laboratory settings. Our cleanroom is validated against BS EN ISO 14644 to Class 7 and we are certified to BS EN ISO 13485 for the production of medical and bio-medical components.
Continual investment in a clean, controlled environment with state-of-the-art medical device manufacturing equipment and tooling enables us to remain highly competitive. With strict process controls and robust quality management systems, we offer
- State-of the-art moulding machines
- Closed loop manufacturing
- Statistical process control (SPC)
With fully automated machinery, we operate twenty four hours per day, seven days per week for maximum production and efficiency.
Strict quality standards are at the heart of our company ethos
- Trained and experienced quality assurance engineers and inspectors
- Engineering expertise
- BS EN ISO 9001, BS EN ISO 13485, BS EN ISO 14001
- Class 7 cleanroom validated to BS EN ISO 14644
- Axiom 900 (Co-ordinate Measuring Machine) for precise and accurate quality batch sampling
We design, tool, manufacture, assemble and pack, assisting at every production process stage from prototype and tooling through to small batch runs or full manufacture.
If you are looking to produce a medical component – Call us to discuss your requirement on 01993 700 777.